Saturday, February 26, 2011

Life Update

Last week was the Oregon Scholastic Art Awards. Despite the threat of a snowstorm, I braved the weather and made it to the Newmark Theater. It was a fun night! The awards were long but it was great to see everyone's work and get a change to honor everyone's success. Thanks to Mrs. Mcbride for putting on an excellent event :)

Also, there are two concentration pieces due this week. They were supposed to be due on Tuesay, but because of the snow day, the schedule is switched. Does this mean the February pieces are due Monday or Wednesday? I'm going to assume they're due Wednesday, but someone please let me know if I'm wrong! Otherwise, this month has been pretty good, I'm looking forward to critique next week!

1 comment:

  1. the Scholastic award ceremony was really good! it was so well put together! i loved seeing everyone's stuff. ms mcbride did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete